SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ SLEEP TRAINING PACKAGES:
A to Zzzz Full Sleep Training Package $500
· 90 minute phone consultation
o Review of full sleep history
o Review of current sleep issues & home environment
o Summary of sleep training methods & effectiveness
o Education of age appropriate sleep schedules and routines
o 24 hour sleep plan of action
· 2 weeks of once per day email exchange follow-ups as you progress through the sleep training process
Q & A Sleep Training Packages:*
Package 1: 50 minute phone consultations $150
· 50 minute phone consultation for previous clients to be used as a follow up to a prior sleep training package or to discuss new sleep issues that may have arisen.
Package 2: Series of 5 email exchanges $150
· 5 email exchanges for previous clients to be used as a Q & A follow-up to a prior sleep training package or to answer current sleep questions you may have.
Package 3: Phone and Email Combo $300
· 50 minute phone consultation for previous clients to be used as a follow up to a prior sleep training package.
· 5 email exchanges for previous clients to continue the discussion and receive answers to questions that may arise after the initial sleep training process.
* Please note: Q & A Sleep Training Packages are reserved for previous clients only. If you are a first time client, these packages can not be used in lieu of the full sleep training package. To get more information or to discuss your situation with Dr. Roban, please contact us at (646) 504-9448 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional information on Sleep Training Packages:
Pediatric Sleep Specialist Dr. Roban's SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ
healthy sleep program consists of a 90-minute consultation and 2 weeks of once per day email exchanges. The initial consultation is via phone.
During the consultation, Dr. Roban takes a full sleep history to learn about your child's sleep habits from birth until present. Your family situation (single or dual income family, childcare help, current daily schedules, home layout, etc.) is discussed, and all available sleep training methods are reviewed. You and Dr. Roban decide together the best sleep training method for your family and a 24 hour sleep program is developed for your child. This is like a "plan of action" so you know exactly how to deal with your child's sleep every minute of the day and night. On the day you decide to begin the actual sleep training, once per day email correspondence begins for the purpose of reviewing sleep training progress, getting any of your questions answered, and emotional support. These emails take place over a time frame of 2 weeks.
Dr. Roban also offers a series of 5 email exchanges and/or a 50 minute phone consultation for previous clients who have completed their initial consultation package but would like more follow up in the future. New clients must use the full sleep training package for their initial sleep training journey with SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ.
Your child & sleep don't have to be strangers. Contact Dr. Roban by calling (646) 504-9448 for information about sleep training for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and school age children. Dr. Roban has shared the SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ techniques with parents throughout the nation. If you are interested in having pediatric sleep consultant Dr. Roban address your group, visit the healthy sleep contact
page.Parent/Corporate Wellness Education, SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL
Dr. Roban is available to speak as a Parent Educator to your group of parents struggling with child sleep issues. She is also available to speak to working parents within a corporation as part of a Corporate Wellness Program through her division of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. These workshops are often 1 1/2 hours in length and entail a 30 minute education on sleep, it's importance, and how to get a family well rested. The final hour is open to Q & A so that every attendee can leave with at least one question answered and techniques to take home and implement immediately. However, Dr. Roban can certainly tailor these workshops to suit your individual needs. Please contact Dr. Roban at 646-504-9448 to discuss further.